Decorative Linen Garden Flag
Home Sweet Home Plaid Floral Linen Outdoor Garden Flag measures 12.5" wide x 18" tall. Decorate your yard with double-sided outdoor decorative garden flags. This double-sided floral garden flag features colorful flower swags with lovely soft gray and white checked background "Home Sweet Home" message reads correctly on both sides. Welcome guests and neighbors to your home in undeniable style with this Home Sweet Home garden flag. Perfect for year round display, the bold florals and plaid background allow the sentiment to make a friendly statement in any garden. Eye-catching garden flag with bright vivid colors made of lightweight, durable outdoor linen fabric. Created by combining pieces of fade-resistant fabric. Our polyester linen flags are similar to burlap flags, but with a softer feel.
Key Product Details:
- Double-Sided Garden Flag Size: 12.5" wide x 18" tall
- Lightweight, durable outdoor linen fabric is fade and weather resistant
- Entire design is visible from both sides with bright vivid colors
- Double-sided flag so text reads correctly on both sides
- Home Sweet Home Plaid Collection
Decorative Garden Flags
Decorative garden flags are an effortless and fun way to decorate for every season and holiday while maintaining a timeless look that will turn heads of all of your neighbors and visitors. These waving pieces of art look great displayed using our best-selling garden flag stand, but we have learned that our customers find very creative ways to hang them all over their homes (inside and out!). All of our flags are made with fade resistant fabric made to withstand the outdoors. Decorative garden flags are generally around 12" wide x 18" tall and are available in a variety of seasonal and holiday themes.
Recommended Care for Decorative Flags
Knowing how to care for your decorative flags will keep the colors bright and the fabric looking new. Regular cleaning is an important part of proper care for your flag. Keep your flag looking its best and extend its lifetime. Here are a few tips if your outdoor flag becomes dirty:
- Always hand-wash with mild detergent and cold water.
- Thoroughly rinse with cold water and lay flat to dry.
- No not let the flag sit in the wash water for an extended period of time. Colors could bleed or run.
- NEVER put your flags in a dryer. Always air dry.
NOTE: We do not recommend machine washing, which can cause wear and fading.
Another consideration in caring for your flag is deciding where to hang it. Your flag should be flown in an area where it does not come into contact with bushes, tree limbs, buildings or any structure since they can snag and cause tears in the fabric. If tears occur, repair them carefully.